EKU Staff Council
The Staff Council is here to:
- Foster communication and serve as a communication conduit between staff and the President
- Provide recommendations on all matters pertaining to staff
- Promote the welfare of all staff through professional development and formal recognition while serving the Mission of the University
Elections will be held for the following areas:
- Development & Alumni Relations, Athletics, Foundation, Equity & Inclusion, Diversity, Center for the Arts, Arlington (term ends December 31, 2019)
- Internal Audit, President’s Office, Accounting & Financial Services, Business Services, Budgeting & Financial Planning, Human Resources (term ends December 31, 2019)
- College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences; College of Science; Honors (term ends December 31, 2017)
- Public Safety, University Programs, Special Projects, Academic Support, Academic Affairs Business Office (term ends December 31, 2019)
Nomination forms will be accepted beginning Friday, December 2 through Friday, January, 13, 2017 at 4:30 pm.
If you have any questions, contact Tosha Sparks, Elections & Credentials Chair, at 622-6854.